- Expected to effectively use marketing tools and techniques e.g email marketing, Facebook social media, and advertising marketing. Familiar with SEM SEO.
- Allocate marketing investments and budget, plan, and direct marketing campaigns.
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms. Track the website traffic flow.
- Measure and assess goals vs ROI. Device experiments and conversion tests. Provide internal reports on a regular basis.
- Assist the companyβs other department to post unpaid / paid ads.
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Fluent in Mandarin as the role requires communicating with HQ China.
- Excellent presentation, public speaking skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent and able to work under pressure.
- Applicable for Malaysian only
Professional Certificate , Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U , Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree